The MacPhee Group
More than just your Realtor
If you’re ready to invest in the very best that Ventura County, Los Angeles, and the San Fernando Valley real estate market has to offer, you’ll need the right broker. From shore side luxury homes to ranches and condos – you need seasoned experts to guide you through this exciting process. We are top selling agents with a passion for exceeding your expectations.
When buying a home, we respect your busy schedule, and will quickly hone in on your tastes, allowing us to save you precious time and energy in your home search or sale. We understand that buying a property is the most important investment you can make. It’s not just an investment — it’s your home. We take pride in our aggressive negotiating style, attention to detail, and ensuring you’ll get the home you want, with the best terms and for the lowest price.
When we are on the listing side, we will go above and beyond to sell your home as quickly as possible and get you the best possible price. To appeal to today’s buyers, we will prepare your home with incredible precision and assist you with décor and staging. Your home will be expertly priced and marketed with the latest technology and maximum exposure to attract the most qualified and serious buyers so your home sells fast.
We are award-winning Realtors and have worked hard to earn the respect of our clients and colleagues.
Maximized Local Exposure
• A custom virtual tour of your property
• A custom color property brochure will be created
• A detailed description of the property with color photographs and a link to the website will appear in local media, Multiple Listing Service and worldwide websites (Trulia, Redfin, Zillow and many more)
• Just listed cards will be mailed to area residents
• A custom E-mail blast with photos and a link to the property will be sent to several thousand agents (encompasses all major real estate offices in the area)
• A custom E-mail blast with photos and a link to the property website will be sent to thousands of The MacPhee Group’s personal and business contacts (including investors and affluent community members)
• With the owner’s permission, an Open House for the entire Brokerage community will be held
• The property will be presented to over 1000 agents during the Pinnacle Estate Properties office meeting
• With the owners permission, a For Sale sign will be placed on the property